This conference aims to create a collaborative foundation where healthcare and social service professionals, government officials, policymakers, and representatives from community sectors can come together and exchange ideas. We encourage you to spread the word about this event among colleagues, associates, and anyone else who may have an interest in healthcare and community health. Ensuring that all voices are represented, we can generate fresh perspectives and comprehensive solutions.
We will feature engaging presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, enabling participants to connect with like-minded individuals who share a common passion for enhancing healthcare accessibility and community well-being. Together, we can make a difference!
For a chance to stay at this prestigious resort, secure your spot now as rooms are limited. Deadline to reserve is Monday, September 5, 2023.
Use link below to gain access to conference rates.
*Parking space is limited, we strongly recommend carpooling.
**Complimentary valet service is provided to those requiring extra assistance, gratuities for this service are encouraged.
Additional Navigation Instructions:
- From Queen K. highway, turn mauka into to Westin Hāpuna Beach Resort
- Follow the road all the way to the hotel (at the gate, let them know you are there for the conference)
- Drive pass the lobby to the gated area on the right-hand side (the gate may be lifted for the day)
- Follow the parking lot into the parking garage parking
- From the parking garage, take the elevators to the 8th floor
- Once you are on the 8th floor, turn left towards the Hāpuna Room
- The check-in table will be in front of the doors (the Exhibitors section will be in the same area as the registration)