2nd Annual Fentanyl Summit
May 9, 2023 | Registration 8:00 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Mana Christian Ohana Hale
Registration starts at 8 AM with morning refreshments and networking.
Space is limited, first come first served. No refunds after registration deadline.
It is through the generosity of donors that we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to offset the costs of this summit. Select the “Apply for Scholarship” ticket level. No payment will be collected.
Want to sponsor?
Contact us or use the registration button below for online payment. There is no deadline for sponsors.
Raising Awareness, Advancing Solutions Together
Registration to the 2nd Annual Hawaii Fentanyl Summit: Raising Awareness, Advancing Solutions Together includes a lineup of key presentations, morning refreshments, delicious lunch buffet, awesome participant gift bag, and great networking.
All-star line up of keynote speakers:
Check out our all-star line up of keynote speakers PLUS representatives from HIDTA, the Hawaii Police Department, Hawaii Fire Department, leaders in recovery, representatives from the DEA, and much more.
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on this local, state, and national fentanyl epidemic;
- Get the facts on addiction prevention, treatment, recovery, and harm reduction;
- Learn about evidence-based practices in addressing addictions from local, state, and national experts.
- Find inspiration from people who have experienced the dangers of fentanyl and how it’s impacting our local families.
- Hear first hand from families, friends, public health professionals, law enforcement, and educators on next steps in fighting this epidemic, and
- Network with like-minded stakeholders to produce better health outcomes for people and communities impacted by addiction on Hawaii Island and throughout the state.
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 | 9:00 – 12:00 pm
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
Hawaii island task force advisors, key presenters, and off-island leaders will discuss local lessons with global applications.